Welcome to khyva.com. This Website is owned and managed by KHYVA.
Please read the following carefully to learn about our privacy policies. KHYVA takes your privacy seriously and maintains the security of any personal information received from you.
3.0 Data collection
3.1 Personal data we may collect about you
KHYVA only collects information you provided to us on www.khyva.com when you purchase an item, create an account, through our social media pages or when you download one of our mobile applications (either via Apple iOS or Android) to your mobile devices. These may include:
- Personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone and/or mobile phone numbers, payment card information
- Information about the product you purchase when those items are stored with your name.
- Information about your device or usage by automated means
- Information collected from cookies on an aggregate basis as you browse our Site; and
- Other personal information that you willingly provided to us.
NOTE: If you do not provide us with this information, we may not be able to provide the goods and services ordered by you.
3.2 How the information collected is used
- Efficiently complete your order;
- Provide you information, products and services;
- Notify you of your order status;
- Maintain business records;
- Support our core business functions;
- Evaluate your use of our Site, and support our Website analytics and marketing campaigns.
- Contact you for account and promotional purposes;
- Respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service; and
- We may also use the information for other legitimate business purposes, like detecting and preventing fraud.
3.3 Unsolicited information
We will endeavour to only take information from you which is reasonably necessary for our business functions. If you send us personal information that we have not requested, or we determine that the personal information you have provided to us is not reasonably necessary or directly related to any of our business functions or activities, we may de-identify or delete this information without notifying you to protect your privacy.
4.0 Children privacy
KHYVA does not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can only look at our Website, but should not make a purchase, register, or submit any personal information to us.
By using this website you confirm you are 18 or above.
5.0 Disclosure of your personal data
KHYVA may disclose your personal information:
- To third parties or agents that perform various services for Us, such as order fulfilment, web hosting, maintenance services, package delivery, sending e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments etc., and they have been bound by confidentiality obligations.
- With another company that buys some, or all, of our assets or stock, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy.
- We may occasionally release your information to third parties when we think it is appropriate to:
- Obey legal process;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions; or
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of our Site, Us, our affiliates, employees, our licensors, representatives, other users, and/or the public.
6.0 How we protect your information
KHYVA places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information you have provided to us when you purchase from our Site.
- We use realistic administrative, technical, electronic and physical safety measures as well as regular malware scanning to protect your information against illegal access, loss, misuse and alteration. We store your personal data on secure servers and your payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
- Note that the submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
- It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information. Make sure you close your browser session if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
7.0 Your Rights Over Your Personal Information
- Your personal information remains yours, and you reserve the right to access or modify the information you have provided by simply logging into your account.
- Marketing communication and notifications through emails are always under your control. You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any e-mail that you receive in the case you decide to unsubscribe.
- Please note that if you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, you will still receive operational and service messages from us regarding our products and services.
8.0 Public forums
Please remember that any information you disclose in public areas of our Site or the Internet becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
9.0 Third party
KHYVA complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and do not sell, rent, transfer or exchange your personal information with any third party for business reasons without your consent. This does not include third parties who help in operating our Website to serve you better.
- To disable cookies, go to “Options” under “Tools” menu. You can also use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to participate in some or all of the features offered through our Site.
11.0 External links
- KHYVA may occasionally contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Although KHYVA try to link only to sites that share our top standards and respect for solitude, note that we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices used by other websites.
- We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
- This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Website.
12.0 Direct Marketing
KHYVA may from time to time send you catalogue, information about new products, services, promotions and special offers which may be of interest to you and we may invite you to take part in market research or request feedback on our products and services. This communication may occur by e-mail, telephone, post or SMS. We will obtain your consent and advise you of how to opt-out of receiving such communications where we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law.
13.0 Can I Unsubscribe?
If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you include your full name, address and email address. You can as well use the unsubscribe link below every email you received.
14.0 Changes to policy
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: [0303 123 1113].
16.0 Contact Us
KHYVA cannot guarantee the security of our Site’s databases or servers, neither can we assure that the information you supplied will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. For questions about this policy, or any other issue, please write to us at: email@example.com